Do you Want a Relaxing Sports Massage!
Eight out of ten people choose to go to a therapist with experience. Jude has a decade of experience treating people with great results due to his expert knowledge in how to remove pain and kinks from your back…
- Feel great with relaxed muscles, increasing circulation in the body, and increasing performance.
- Relieve stress, muscle tension, enhance your immune system, improve sleep, decrease high blood pressure, decrease migraine headaches, decrease back pain, alleviate carpal tunnel symptoms, improve digestion, and elimination, and much more.
- Get greater results in weight loss, athletic performance, including your mental performance.
Add any of the following services:
- Swedish Massage – For relaxation, relief of stress and muscle tension
- Myofascial Massage – For aligning the body, releasing restrictions that tighten the fascia, loosening tight muscles
- Trigger Point Therapy – For more specific muscle/bodywork, application to tender spots that often radiate and refer pain, provides relief from pain and restores functionality to muscles
- Sports Massage – To help athletes and non-athletic individuals receive benefits of massage through stretching and multiple massage modalities
- Hydrotherapy, Polarity Therapy and Reflexology – Also available upon request
Completely Tailored to Your Needs!
Choose from these lengths of sessions and prices.
||$30 per session|
||$70 per session|
||$110 per session|
Please Call for In-Home service rates
Limited Time Specials
Request any of these specials directly from Jude Parfait (me).
- Purchase 6 sessions for the price of 5 –That’s one free visit OR
- Purchase a One hour Massage Gift Certificate for someone else and receive half off your next one hour session*
* Recipients name will be written on Gift Certificate at time of receipt
Gift certificates are available for individual sales on a regular basis. Thank someone with a gift certificates for their birthday, Thanksgiving, or Christmas.